Sunday 19 February 2012

Productive Procrastination

So, yesterday I spent hours following instructions on making a pattern for a different style clip purse. I made 3 toiles in calico and they didn't fit the frame. Today I ignored the instructions and made it the way I thought it should be done. Finally I got it!


This isn't a finished purse. It's what will be a lining turned outwards and it's just sitting in the frame to see if it fitted. I do really like the fabric with the gun metal frame though. I'll probably make one like this.
While I was procrastinating about what fabric to use in the above test run and whether I should try it in calico first, I made this headband.


I can't get enough of this fabric! It also has Dracula and Frankenstein in the pattern but you can only just see bits of them in this one.  I also made the purple one today in the picture below.


The eyeball one and the Zombies are mine but I have plenty of fabric left for more  ^_^

I need to order more purse clips XD

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I've been wanting to make some hair ties like these but they are pretty low on the list of "to do". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. n_n They are very quick to make and look great tied in a top knot

    ReplyDelete