Saturday 15 September 2012

Not long to go!

I get the keys to the new flat on Friday and I still have so much packing to do. The last few weeks have been stressfull with a lot going on at home, plus my boyfriend and I split up. We're still friends.....Well, we'll see how that goes.

My phone died last month and I've been using my old one. I miss it, so I've been doing a bit of online window shopping and tried out a Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy S3 in a shop. I'm smitted with the Note <3 I'm keeping an eye on ebay to see if I can get a nearly new one at a good price.

As you may have guessed, I've not really had time to do much sewing what with getting ready to move house. I have some white paint for the candy pink bedroom, soon to be sewing room, but I don't think it will be enough. I also need to get the coloured paint. I've got Friday to paint after I get the keys, not sure what time yet, then Sunday. I'm working Saturday as I have 3 classes on and I move on the Monday. My mum is going to give me a hand packing some stuff up tomorrow so hopefully we'll get a lot done.

No comments:

Post a Comment