Saturday 17 September 2011

No sewing machine

My baby is away to be serviced. I have a Janome Memory Craft 11000 and because of the type of machine it is the engineer that comes to the shop had to take it with him. He has a contraption that calibrates it but doesn't carry it with him. Fortunately he said he should be back in a week as opposed to his usual fornight. In the mean time I have the weekend off work and no sewing machine! Oh noes! How will I cope!

.....Well Halloween will soon be upon us. A few weeks ago I bought this book


and this is what I've made from it so far


I have a small selection of felt ready and waiting, though not the right colours to make the one I want, typical. So I shall have to start on one of the others first. There's probably pattern work I should be doing to.

No comments:

Post a Comment