Sunday 8 April 2012

Drac in the Bag

So this is the bag I finished off on Tuesday




I started off another one today. When I went to put the frame on I realised it's the last one of this type I have. I've got some coming form China (same as above but with loops for a strap) but they won't be here for a while. I guess I can still make the bags up so they're ready and waiting when the frames get here. It's either that or I do some pattern construction for the different frames I have [groan].

As tomorrow is Easter Monday I have an unexpected day off work, so I will be trying to finish off some doll sewing that I have been meaning to do for ages. There's a doll meet in Glasgow next week so it would be good to have it done for that.

Oh! I won a book! I left a comment on the Mollie Makes site and won one of the giveaways  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment