Tuesday 6 March 2012

Going to a Show

The shop I work at (https://www.facebook.com/SewMaterialisticAyr)  is going to be at the Hobbycraft show at the SECC in Glasgow this week. I'll be working on the stand on Sunday. Not going to get another day off till Tuesday, so I have a busy week ahead! Today I finished embroidering a cardigan to wear at it.....and there's not a Zombie in sight!


I was thinking about doing another smaller swallow on the back left shoulder, just on it's own, no swirls. I can add that later though if I decide I do want it.

I've now done 11 draft listing on Etsy and have another 12 things photographed and ready to list. I need to do some more photos of a few other things and once that's all done I should be somewhere near ready for "going live"  :)

Oh and note to self, don't put on the shopping channel because there's nothing else on tv. I don't need a 4 bottle nail varnish set at a cost of £25 just because the colours are inspired by The Wizard of Oz.

2 comments:

  1. I love this sweater. I think the swallow on the back shoulder is a great idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I think I will add another one at some point, I just need to find the time XD

    ReplyDelete