Sunday 13 November 2011

Holiday - Day Six

Yesterday I made a coin purse out of two of the fabrics I got in Glasgow on Friday.


I also finished of a gents toiletry bag.


It's lined in red oilcloth which was a little bit too stiff. Think I'd use ripstop for a waterproof lining next time.
Today I designed a simple clutch bag and made a start on it,  but I don't have a zip for it so it's on hold for now.

I've got two more days off before I go back to work. I need to plan my time caferfully to make the most of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've just been catching up with your blog. I too love Kirstie, whether it s with Phil, or doing the hanmade programme. She's nice eyecandy too because she just so 'normal' despite being rich and successful and I belive she is a titled lady too! Did you know shes Cath Kidstons cousin? Loving your makes and you are so brave embroidering on hoodies LOL. I mustv get more confident and give this ago with the new machine, it has a built in camera for accuratecy so even I should be able to manage that!

    ReplyDelete