Sunday 27 November 2011

A Visit

My sister and her lot came up from England for a quick trip this weekend. They had a look through the stuff I had made and really liked it. It was good to get feed back from the different age groups. My nephew is 12 and he left with this keyring


and my niece is 8 and left with this


I embroidered them both a hoodie each. Tom's had crossed drumsticks with a tribal pattern and Melissa's had a blinged up bunny rabbit and said "Hippity Hop" on it. I didn't like the design but her mum had picked it out for her. Anyway, they both loved them, so that was good.

I was meant to be having some stuff on a friends table at a craft fair today but it turns out she didn't have enough space. Another time maybe. I'm still waiting for some supplies to come. I hope I get something in the post tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

4 comments:

  1. I've liked the shop on facebook and will have a proper look around when I finish catching up with blog reading. I love that little skull keyring, thats brilliant. What a shame about the craft fair, I don't have the confidence to do one which is why I sell on Ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never got round to listing anything on ebay. I quite fancy Etsy though. I don't think the charges are as high either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love the Day of the Dead style skull keyring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks hun. They make really good pin cushions. I need to get some made up.

    ReplyDelete