Saturday 19 November 2011

Necklace

I bought this necklace a little while ago.


My brother thought it was Clark Gable, but no...as much as I love Mr. Gable, it's Vincent Price. I have the Clark Gable and Vivian Leigh dolls by Mattel. I should post some pictures of my doll collection at some point. Anyway, this is currently my favourite piece of jewellery. I bought my friend the Morrissey one for her birthday and she loved it.
 In other news, I have ordered some awesome fabric and and some of it has shipped. I'm excited. It has zombies on it X3  I've also ordered a hand embroidery book for beginers. As much as I love my machine embroidery I want something to do in the evenings when I come in form work and can't be bothered to start at the machine.

I need to try and get some more stuff done for the craft fair next weekend. Not really sure what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment