Monday 5 December 2011

Holiday...........again

We've had a little bit of snow where I live. Not much, but my boss lives about half an hour away and she's got 5" of snow. I'm on holiday for a week again so it can snow as much as it likes. I don't usually get holidays this often but I never got round to taking them through the summer and I need to take them before Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas, that's what I will be doing while I'm off. Making Christmas pressies. My list of people to get for has increased somewhat since I met my boyfriend. I know what I'm doing for 3 of his lot and he asked me to do something for one of his friends. Then I have my lot to do. Though I won't be seeing some of them till New Year, so that gives me more time.

I made this kitty purse last week and posted a picture of it on my Deviant Art page yesterday.

This morning I had a message from someone asking to buy it  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment