Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas has come again!.......

Or a Zombie apocalypse. I'm not sure which. I got four packages in the post today, two of which were my last two fabric orders. Odd given that they shipped 10 days appart. It's just the time of year I guess.


There is zombies, body parts, a very big brain print which will be great for the lining on zombie bags, a couple of B-movie prints and a morbidly cute woodland print. Perfect for Frankenstitchery! I also got a pannel to make a doll.


I was playing with the filters on my phone XD She is a beared lady and is very cute. I have all the parts sewn and stuffed. Just got to sew up the openings and sew her together.

I've been on holiday for nearly a week. I've got a few embroidery samples stitched out for work but I still need to come up with more projects for my classes and make up samples. I have a few ideas but I need to think about them a bit more and figure them out. So much for just doing my own thing over the Christmas holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment