Wednesday 7 December 2011

Holiday - Day two

Yesterday I started making a Christmas pressie for my boyfriends sister. She comes to my sewing classes at the shop and instead of carrying a big bag about, she has a little wrist purse in the shape of a handbag, which gave me the idea for this pressie. She also likes purple and dragons, so this was the result.


It looks a bit pink in the photo but it is actually purple. It's also lined in purple and has my black and silver "special edition" Frankenstitchery label in it  :)

I also made this mini purse for a friend of Adams. She likes purple and cats.


I used the same purple fabric to line the dragon purse. It has a swirly dotty print.

I finally got the first of 4 fabric orders I've placed. They are all coming from America so at this time of year it's taking a while. I was going to post a photo of it but I think I'll wait till I have some of the others, or at least the second one cos I bought it specifically to go with the first. I can't wait to make something out of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment