Tuesday 13 December 2011

Holiday - Day Eight

It's the last day of my holiday. Back to work tomorrow, then just eight work days left till the Christmas holiday XD

On Saturday and Sunday I did mostly hand sewing, then yesterday I went to Glasgow with my boyfriend and one of his mates. We went to the European Christmas Market. I was good but my feet were sore by the time we got back.

I have one more Christmas pressie to finish. Well, one that's needed before Christmas anyway. Won't see my Nephew till New Year so I have some more time there.

In other news, my second fabric order arrived! Yay! Here's the first and second together.....


What can I say, I like Zombies  ^_^  I was planning a handbag using these two prints, but I think the brains might be a bit too big for it. There is a yard of each, so I guess there is plenty to play with and I can always order more if needed.
 I have two more ordes coming, each containing four different fat quarters.......most of which are Zombie related XD

No comments:

Post a Comment