Friday 9 December 2011

Holiday - Day Four

Yesterday I started making another Christmas pressie. A toiletry bag for Adam's dad. I now have the outside parts made and embroidered but I need the waterproof fabric I ordered for the lining to come before I can do any more of it. I also stitched out a sample for an embroidered hoodie for Adam to give to one of his friends. I now have the machine chugging away at the real thing as I type.

The postman was good to me today. He brought me my new wellies. I've not had a pair since I was a kid. These ones are way better.


He also brought the sewing book I ordered.


It's a lovely book. A little too pretty pretty for my taste but there is some really nice things in it that can be adapted. I just love the angel dolls. They kind of remind me of the Boudoir Dolls of the 1920's. I want to make a flapper one :) No doubt there will be a zombie or a Frankensteined one too XD

I got the things I ordered for my boss for Christmas a couple of days ago too. I better not post pictures just now in case she should see it, but they are lovely and I think she will love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment